Hello??? Is anyone there???
Okay, I'm diving in... I am finally posting on the blog that I TRIED to set up almost a month ago. This is so completely out of my element. I am completely internet retarded (pardon the un-P.C. term). But I am only telling the truth. So, if I make a few mistakes along the way, be patient. I am a quick learner.
It seems like just about everyone in my life has a blog, so I wanted to give it a shot. Hopefully this will be a good way to keep my friends and family up to date with the happenings in my life or to give my two cents worth on random topics. My only concern is: "Will I be able to keep up with this?"
Ask any of my friends this question, and you will hear the same answers over and over....
Question: Where is she???
1. She is usually hard to get ahold of
2. It usually takes more than 2 messages before she calls you back
3. It seems like she is NEVER home
4. Her family is always on the go
5. She has something going on just about everyday of the week
6. She's bad about calling you on your birthday, anniversary, etc.
7. She will remember your birthday, but usually not on THE day
8. She can't commit to an event unless she has a calendar in her hand
9. Friends need to schedule her for a Girls Night Out months in advance
10.In spite of all this, She's a really good friend
Cross your fingers and hope that I can make this work!
Stay tuned for more...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home