WTF is "HTML" anyways?!?!
Holy Moly!
I swear I learn something new everyday. Last night I learned that my sweet, honey husband is "Bilingual" of all things! Did you know he speaks "NERD"?
Where is that language spoken you might ask?
It is spoken in the Technical World. A world I don't even have a passport to. But, I'm thinking of applying.
I embarked on a new journey when I started my blog. I was setting up my "stuff" for lack of better term and opened up my Template window when I saw what must have been aliens communicating with the mother ship! I immediately asked my honey what was wrong with the computer and he said "Nothing!, that's HTML". He said this like it was no big deal. I said "Oh! I have heard of this! Isn't that a website *wink, wink*?" Of course now I know it's not. I realize it is some sort of computer language and I am now determined to learn it. Maybe I can become sort of "bilingual" myself. After a quick tutorial, I have to admit that he was right.... It really isn't that big a deal. AND just about everyone knows it! Currently, I require a LOT of supervision when I edit my template and post my entries, but hopefully soon I will be more than a mere student.
My honey is a terrific guy, husband, friend, etc., but he is also a "Super Geek". I don't say this to be mean, I say it with awe! He has been up to date in the technical world for as long as I've known him (and that's a mighty long time). His expertise goes way beyond HTML and anything I will EVER understand. I am truly impressed, though I have NO IKEA, oops! I mean idea what he really does for a living. He's sort of like Chandler Bing on "Friends" if you know what I mean.

2 Comments:
Too funny!
Yes, Tom does speak Nerd, but I'm getting fluent in that language as well.
Duh harry my faja is a big computer geek but is hlpful like when i have homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home