Monday, November 21, 2005

Tag, I'm it?????

Damn! I have a blog following of about 5 people, 2 of them are my hubby and my daughter. I thought I was safe for quite a while from being tagged.

Then what happens? I get tagged!

Okay, I have to admit that it's really fun being tagged. Thanks Gina......

2 names you go by:
Stella
Madison's Mom (a.k.a Rock Star!)

2 parts of your heritage:
Mexican
Filipino

2 things that scare you:
In-Laws
Death

2 everyday essentials:
Make-up
Hairspray
(This was really hard...because I am totally high maintenance. Can I add: Deoderant, Hair Straightener, Perfume, reading my sister's blog..etc.)

2 fave bands/artists:
Bon Jovi
Martina McBride
Gwen
(I sneaked in an extra one..I told you I liked all different kinds of music.)

2 favorite songs:
Have a Nice Day
Hollaback Girl

2 things you want in a relationship (Other than true love):
Friendship
Trust
Respect
(Snuck in another one...sorry!)

2 favorite hobbies:
Scrapbooking (Even thought I don't do a lot of it these days)
Buying Scrapbook supplies!!!!!

2 things you want really badly:
Ibook (laptop)
New bedroom furniture
Swimming Pool
My Mom's Cooking
To hear my Mom's voice
To go on a cruise....Oh wait! I was only supposed to list 2? Impossible. I want it all!

2 place you want to go on vacation:
Paris
Greece

2 things you want to do before you die:
See my daughter marry and have a family
Be a Rock Star!

2 ways in which you are a true girl
I don't like to be in public without make-up
I cry when I watch Oprah

2 stores you shop at:
Target
Costco

2 people guaranteed to make you laugh:
My friend Mel
My sister Carrie

Whew! I finally finished. I guess now I need to tag 2 other people. Hmmmmm, who should the next victims be??? NO ONE IS SAFE! If you don't have your own blog, find one! I tag Veronica and Cori. I just have one final word......"Gotcha!"

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Carrie Anne said...

Seriously, when I started to read your answers, I was thinking, "There is no way that she is going to be able to narrow it down to only TWO everyday necessities."

And about being high maintenance...at least you can admit it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home