10 Reasons I Am Thankful...
Like millions of people across the country, I am taking just a few moments to think about the many things in my life that I am thankful for.
- My wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and sweet puppy.
- My sister Gina has finally come home. I missed her so much when she was gone.
- My family. They are incredible. Once you've met them, you will never be the same!
- All of my sisters. They are more than just my sisters...They are my friends. (You too Shawn!)
- Friendship. I have the greatest friends.
- My home. Even though it's STILL not decorated, I love it!
- Opportunities. I have been lucky to have had 2 promotions at work in the last year.
- Health and Happiness. Don't the 2 go hand in hand? I hope this posting finds you well and happy.
- Love. There is so much of it in my life.
- Memories of my mom.
This list could go on and on.
What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving.
(Don't shop too hard on Friday!)

2 Comments:
OK I AM TRYING THIS COMMENT THING. THIS IS ROSE I AM EVEN LESS HI TECH THAN STELLA. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO CUT AND PASTE UNLESS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ACTUALL PAPER,PASTE, AND SISCORS.
STELLA YOU ARE TWO FUNNY IF AND WHEN YOU GO TO GREECE YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME. ANYWAY YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP
ROSE
Your house is perfect...what are you talking about?!
Post a Comment
<< Home