Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fore!...Oops! I mean Four!

I *heart* these things!!!

Four jobs you've had in your life:
*Government Workhorse (ha! ha!)
*Housing Counselor
*Long Distance Operator (no joke!)
*Mom

Four movies you would watch over and over:
*Hope Floats
*Parent Trap 2
*Elf (Even when it's not Christmas!)
*Sense and Sensibility (sigh!)
This list could go on and on and on and on (you get the picture)

Four places you have lived:
*My parents house
*My first apartment
*A bunch of other apartments
*My house
Seriously...I have lived in the same city my WHOLE life. And I'm PROUD of it!

Four TV shows you love to watch:
*The Gilmore Girls
*Lost
*The O.C.
*Desperate Housewives
Again I say...this list could go on and on and on!

Four places you have been on vacation:
*Disneyland
*Disneyworld
*Greer
*The mall (hee! hee!)

Four websites you visit daily:
*Creating Keepsakes
*Two Peas In A Bucket
*Amazon
*QVC (No! I'm not wierd! They have interesting things!)

Four of your favorite foods:
*Mexican Food
*Chinese Food
*Hawaiian BBQ
*Bar Food
*Chips and Salsa
*Ice Cream
Ooops! I lost count! Sorry!

Four places you would rather be right now:
*Home with my family (Actually I'm there right now, so does that count?)
*Hawaii
*Paris
*Greece

I'm supposed to tag 4 bloggers now, but since I don't know that many (Yet!), I am going to tag my dear friend Tina because she needs to have some blogging fun too!

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Desperate Housewives? Yeah, I'm hooked too unfortunately. This season has been a real let down though. They actually had to use previous clips to fill a show, get real! Oh, that's right, it's fiction. :-)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

BTW: What are you thinking of tagging me with tomorrow's big event coming up?

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when was the last time you were in a bar to enjoy the bar food?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home