Thursday, December 15, 2005

20 RanDoM THouGHts

  1. I've had writer's block for the past 2 days.
  2. My favorite contestant from the "Apprentice" won! Go Randal!
  3. Thank God those damn Weavers didn't win the Amazing Race. I almost lost faith in reality TV!
  4. Still don't have my Christmas cards done! What's the deal? Too much TV time?
  5. I have been wanting to scrapbook soooo bad for about the last 4 days. I haven't scrapped for the last 3 months people! I've bought TONS of stuff...just haven't used it! My Bad!
  6. I haven't watched Oprah for the past 4 days! Thank goodness I have TIVO!
  7. I really want the "Founders Favorite" mix from Coldstone Creamery. Mmmmm
  8. The last movie I saw in the movie theaters was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
  9. Bought Martina McBride's White Christmas CD tonite. LOVE IT!
  10. "I Want a Hippopotumus For Christmas" is one of my most favorite songs. Don't know why!
  11. I love all things shiny...except for my T-Zone!
  12. Will Rose send out her Christmas cards before I do?
  13. My daughter loves watching the food network. This is because I hardly ever cook and she is completely fascinated by the whole process.
  14. Sizzix or Quickutz??? Still can't decide...
  15. I'm a compulsive shopper. I can pretty much be talked into buying just about anything.
  16. My husband is snoring REALLY loud right now. Can you hear him?
  17. It's December 15th and I STILL haven't had a Christmas cookie. What gives???!!!!
  18. In my purse I have a Lipglide lipgloss, a Mentha-lip lipgloss, gold glitter lipgloss and Creme Brulee lipgloss. Why are my lips always so dry????
  19. This week was really long. Is tomorrow really Friday? Please tell me it is!!!
  20. Why do people like eggnog? Isn't it made with raw eggs?? Ew!

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I have to admit, I love "I Want a Hippopotumus for Christmas," too. I think I know all the words by heart. If you find it, you must share.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Carrie Anne said...

I hate that hippopatmus song! Ick! But I do love lip gloss. Girl...you funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home