5 Simple Things
I'm Baaaaaack!
Sorry I have been neglecting my blog for the past week (and then some!). My family has kicked into high gear to get ready for Christmas. We have been doing things like decorating the tree - Which was no small task because I am a CONTROL FREAK! We have been putting up a TON of Christmas lights. Did I say "we"? I actually supervised my hubby in this activity....again because I am a CONTROL FREAK! And we have been putting up all of our inside holiday decorations...I actually did this part because....I am a CONTROL FREAK!
I'm sensing a pattern here! Just Kidding (but not really).
Okay, now to play catch up.
It looks like I have been tagged by my sister the lovely Miss
- Someone from outside my family and close circle of friends posted a comment on my blog. YEAH! Thanks Jennifer!

- My Christmas tree is up and decorated with time to spare!
- There is already a Christmas gift under the tree. It's from Nordstroms (I can tell by the way it's wrapped!) and it's for ME!
- I bought some totally cute lipgloss. It has little gold shimmers in it. No! It's not tacky. It's very subtle.
- I had my hair cut, colored and highlighted AND I had my nails done this week. What a treat!
These are 5 simple things, but they are things that made me happy this week. If you haven't done it yet, do something to make YOU happy!


1 Comments:
Okay, I only have one question...are you a control freak?
Just kidding.
But being a control freak makes you such a good big sister. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home