You Make Me Wanna Shout!
Hooray! My friends are stepping out of the box!
Inspired by my sister Carrie's "Shout Out Saturday", I have my own....
A great big "Shout Out" to Rose and Tina who took matters into their own hands. They ventured into a land they are not familiar with and posted comments on my blog!
I feel so loved!
Keep it up girlies.....I love hearing from ya!

2 Comments:
Sometimes I think we need to have you committed. You are one crazy girl!!!
Rose and Tinaaaaaaaaa!!!!! OMG!! I thought the earth had swallowed you two....It's me, Stella's Dad! Tina, you still remember when I scared you to death while watching the Freddy Krueger movie at our house? I do! How about the Sapo Verde thing?
Rose, remember your Pittsburgh Steeler t-shirt days? Because my 49ers were in the dumps at the time, I was heavily rooting for the Steelers because they were kicking the Cowboys ass all the time.
Do you both remember me playing the "Simon Says" game in our backyard with you and many other of Stella's friends?? How about me playing DJ at Tina's party?
Whatever happened to Laura?
Hope I get around to seeing you two sometime in the near future. I don't like the idea of thinking that I will only get to see you at another funeral.
Post a Comment
<< Home