I Pledge Allegiance...To My Blog
Okay, Okay! I've said it before...
I know I have been bad!
I have had such a hard time getting back into the swing of things.
However, after this weekend, I should be much better about keeping up with my blog.
The holiday season is over, my Christmas decorations are put away and my daughters birthday parties are all planned. The festivities will take place this weekend. After that, I pledge to spend more time keeping my blog up to date!
So, look out Rose...You may soon become a blog junkie once again!

2 Comments:
Hurray! I need some light reading when I'm up at ungodly hours with Baby Sister. Like that's any different from now. :-)
YEAH SHE'S BACK!!!!!
I have ssooooo missed your insightful wisdom and humor. You need to keep up on this because when baby sister gets here Tina won't have time to work on her blog and I will then have to start a 12 step program :)
Post a Comment
<< Home