Got One!
So by now, you all know that we have a mouse in the house.
This was discovered on Christmas day.
We were so thrilled to add member to our family......not really.
Anyways, the day after Christmas we (what's this we business? Do I have a mouse in my pocket? No! Just in my house!), I mean-my husband started setting traps. He eventually bought 3 different kinds of traps over the last week. They ranged in price from about $2.50 a trap (this was the fancy one) to a mere $.49 a trap (this is the Looney Toones version that you always see on TV). Needless to say the more expensive traps were not successful. What caught the mouse? The $.49 cent one. Can you believe it? I guess there is something to say about simplicity.
The cheap trap caught our little critter in ONE night! Now we are just crossing our fingers hoping that there was only one. We'll see...
For those of you wondering...I never saw the little guy. I stayed upstairs in my room until I knew it was out of the house. Ewww!

1 Comments:
Oh, the poor mouse never had a chance against you Stella. I'm sure rumor has spread among the other rodents to stay away from your house.
Post a Comment
<< Home