Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wierd Things About Me

Do you have any wierd habits? Maybe you don't but others think you do!

I KNOW I have some...here's a shameful peek!

  1. I don't like to touch the flap of garbage cans in restaurants and stores. If I'm with someone, I make them push it in so that I can throw my trash away.
  2. I don't touch door handles in public restrooms if I can help it. Eww! (I also don't touch door handles in public places if I can help that too.)
  3. When I get ready in the morning, I have to do things in the same order everyday. Otherwise I might forget something. One time I varied and forgot to put deoderant on! I ended up having to make a small detour to the grocery store on my way to work. I now have a stick of deoderant in my drawer at work.
  4. I REFUSE to use salt and pepper shakers in restaurants. I once saw a little girl wrap her mouth around a salt shaker at a restaurant and pick it up with her mouth. I thought you could only see things like that in bars. Totally grossed me out! I now look at things left out for public use in a whole different light!
  5. I can only get a good nights sleep if my bed has white sheets on it. The sheets also have to be egyptian cotton and 400 thread count or higher. Have you ever read the story about the princess and the pea? I don't know if this is wierd or an OCD thing.
  6. I am an obsessive, compulsive, procrastinating, control freak. Do those things even go together?
  7. I'm a backseat driver from the front seat
  8. When I go out for breakfast, I order eggs over medium, but only eat the egg white. I then break up the egg yolk part and move it around my plate so that the person clearing my dishes doesn't think I'm wierd.
  9. I can't sleep with my hands or feet covered.
  10. If I am out shopping and someone who is passing me sneezes or coughs, I hold my breath until I am a good distance away from them. Somehow in my twisted mind I think this makes it so that I don't get sick.

Do you still want to admit you know me?

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you were my "special" friend. I just didn't know how "special"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home