Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, we had just celebrated my daughter's third birthday in the first home we owned. I was working part time for a growing non-profit (that I have since left) and we only owned one car. Madison had just started pre-school.

What were you doing one year ago?

This time last year, my sister Gina had just moved back home after a 6 year stint in Virginia. I was enjoying (and still am!) getting re-acquainted with her by catching up on all the things I missed with her being gone. We were also getting ready to celebrate the first anniversary of our brand new home. We still had six months to go before the arrival of my sweet nephew and I had just promoted to a new division with my current employer.

Five snacks you enjoy: ( in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal... )
Nachos
Chips and Salsa
Sunflower Seeds (The kind where you have to crack the shell)
Apples and Caramel Dip
Munchies (The one with doritos, cheetos, sunchips and pretzels)

Five songs, to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
Manic Monday by The Bangles (This is my theme song!)
Valentine by Martina McBride
In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride
Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
Love Shack by the B-52's

Five things you would do, if you were a millionaire:
Buy a bigger house with a kickin' scrap room
Tuck money away to pay for Madison's college education
Donate to my favorite charities
Go on my dream vacation to Europe
Invest (Let's face it, a million dollars doesn't go very far these days!)

Five bad habits:
I spend too much money
I stay up way too late, therefore I wake up late
I am always late (hmmmm-could this have something to do with my previous answer?)
I don't spend enough time with my friends
I watch too much T.V.

Five things you like doing:
Spending time with family and friends
Reading
Creating
Watching T.V.
Shopping

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
The DVD Bounce (starring Ben Affleck)
Pleated pants
Big Bangs
Blue nail polish
Vests

Five favorite toys:
iPod
Tivo
Cell Phone
Everything in my scrapbook room!
Canon Digital Rebel SLR

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Really, you wouldn't do the big bangs thing? I think if I look, I could probably find a picture of you with some. :-0

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop spending so much money and you won't have to worry about there being some for my grand-daughter to pay for college! Besides, what are you doing? spending her inheritance away?

Tina, not only do I have a pic of Stella with bangs, I also have one of you somewhere I am sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home