Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Want Candy!!!!

After reading this, you will too!

Which do you prefer? Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
mmmmmm...chocolate. Even though I can’t have it very often, I prefer dark chocolate.

Hard candies or chewy candies?
Chewy! Licorice, Mike and Ike’s, Starburst, Now and Later, Chewy Sweet Tarts, Mamba’s, etc.

Tootsie Pops or Blow Pops?
Both! Except, I don’t like the brown tootsie pops. They remind me of poop for some reason.

Plain M&Ms or Peanut M&Ms?
Peanut M&M’s

Are you tempted by the candy display at the grocery store check-out?
Duh Harry! Who isn’t????? However, I try to set a good example for my daughter. I usually buy my candy when she is not present. It’s easier to hide this way *wink*

What is your absolute favorite candy?
Wow! That’s a tough one! I would have to say it’s a toss up between Red Vines and Reese’s Pieces. mmmmmmmm

Man! After this posting, I feel like I need to go watch my Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Movie...

"Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew? Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two..."

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

So much for hiding buying candy, I'm sure Madison will be reading this. :-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home