Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Questions, Questions, Questions...

What are you actually supposed to be doing instead of filling this out?

I'm supposed to be helping my husband clean the house. (Yeah, obviously that's not happening right now.)

If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get and where? (and why?)

One that says "Bad To The Bone" on my big ol' butt! Just kidding! I don't know that I would ever get one. They sound like they hurt ALOT and I'm into a "no pain" phase of my life right now. However, I would like to keep my options open.

What's the most annoying ring tone you have ever heard?

The one that has a very loud female voice saying "You have an incoming call!".
No Sh!t, really?

What kind of calendar did you get for 2006?

Calendar, what calendar? Again, just kidding! After having no clue as to what was going on last year, this year I invested in refill pages for my daytimer. I was sick and tired of showing up for appointments on the wrong day or just plain missing the appointments all together.

What is the last dream you had (at night, while you were asleep) that you can remember?

Let's see...I think it involved being in a crowded room full of people applauding me for winning a grammy for my latest hit song!

Bwah, ha,ha! Actually, I have no idea what my dreams have been about. I haven't remembered one in a long time. Is that supposed to mean something?????

What song do you find yourself singing in the shower?

"Play That Funky Music..." (I don't know why!).

What's the most inappropriate place you ever heard a cell phone ring?

In the bathroom stall next to me. The real question however should be..."How inappropriate is it to be having a conversation on a cell phone when you are GOING to the bathroom in a public restroom????" Yuck!

If any of you ever do that to me, I will tell everyone I know....AND I know ALOT of people!

If a $100 bill fell from the sky right now, what would you spend it on?

The new Basic Grey paper collections. GORGEOUS!!!!! Actually, I don't think $100 will be enough to acquire everything I want from these paper collections. YIKES! If my dear hubby is reading this, I plead the 5th!




And my most favorite, coveted paper pack....



What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Jamoca Roca from Baskin Robbins. It's the best. It's their Jamoca ice cream which is just yummers, but then they made it even BETTER by putting in little chunks of Almond Roca candy. Mmmmmmmmm! The bummer part is that they don't have it all the time.

What skill do you wish you had without training for it?

The ability to control time. This way I could slow down time so that I can get to work on time, and then speed up time to make the day go by really fast! Whoo Hoo!

If you could only keep one modern convenience, what would it be?

Psssf! One! Are you crazy????? Outside of basic things like running water and electricity, which are extremely high on my list, I would have to say the microwave. How else would I be able to warm up dinner for my family!?!

What's the most beautiful thing in nature that you have ever seen?

A rainbow after a refreshing rain.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Clean the house, you, ever? Tom's fantasy for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home