Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine

Many years ago, my parents gave me the best valentine...

...my sister Veronica. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I gave you the news about your new baby sister, do you still remember telling me that you wanted me to send her back because you wanted a baby brother? I do. Do you ever wonder what your life would have been like IF it had been a brother?

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Stella said...

All things happen for a reason. The higher powers that be knew I would have great fun with a sister. That's why I was given so many of them!

Not to leave Shawn out...I was given a brother to provide me with great entertainment and to make me a well rounded person. Love Ya Shawn!

As far as wanting to send my sister back to whence she came...What did I know??? I was only 6 years old at the time, couldn't tie my own shoes and couldn't remember to zip my pants up half the time. Sheez! I tell you...Some people's kids!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for Veronica too. And all of my sweet and intelligent children. You're all a real treat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home