Friday, March 17, 2006

Bad Blogger! Bad, Bad Blogger!

Yup! That bad blogger would be me!

I know at the beginning of the year I pledged allegiance to my blog and I failed....miserably.

Why did this happen?????? Two words for you.....BLOGGER'S BLOCK!

I have had absolutely no clue what to write about for weeks now! This completely amazes me since I ALWAYS have something to say about something!

I will try to change that. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

For now, here is what I have to say:

7 Things That Made Me Smile This Week

  1. My daughter made Brownies (Mmmmmmm)

  2. For the first time in I don't know how long, there was snow on the Superstition Mountains and Four Peaks - Gorgeous!


  3. I ordered some really great jewelry from Cookie Lee and it will be here on Saturday. Yeah!

  4. My honey made me dinner last night. This always makes me smile.

  5. Adoring looks from my sweet puppy

  6. Rented the remake of Yours, Mine and Ours. This cracked me up!

  7. Today is Friday!

  8. (If you only knew how my week went, you would be very surprised that I could actually come up with 7 things. Sheez!)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

Oh my, what a CUTE doggie! Love your list. :) Have a great weekend!

Jennifer

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Madison makes you brownies? Cool. I only have about 12 years to go before I am so lucky. Yummy, yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home