Elvis Has Left The Building...
But I haven't!!!!!
Okay, so I have been a naughty blogger.......Again!
(Warning: As I've said before, this probably won't be the last time)
Have you ever had writers block? I have had a SERIOUS case of it for the past month (if you couldn't tell). I often found myself sitting at my computer with my hands hovering over the keyboard.....and that's it. Nothing! Nada! Zilch! No words came to mind. How is it that for someone who ALWAYS has something to say, I had nothing to say??? It was wierd!
Now, after my brief hiatus, I find I have a lot to say....for today anyways.
I have spent the last couple of weeks in "Scrapbook Nirvana". How??
I registered for this:
It is called the Creative Escape. It is going to be a HUGE scrapbook weekend event hosted by Heidi Swapp and Bazzill Papers (two of my most favorite scrapbook supply companies). It sounds completely exciting and fun. I absolutely can't wait!!!!!
The Arizona Scrapbook Convention took place about a week ago, and of course I was there. My sisters and I have been going to this for years. It is so much fun. We take lots of classes, hook up with friends and spend LOTS of money (I may have spent too much, but my sister Gina spent more!).
Here are a few of my favorite acquisitions:
Heidi Swapp Mini Iron - Is this not the cutest thing??? I love the pink and black! It is only 4 inches tall. Does it get any sassier than that?
Fill-A-Cup!! - At the vendor fair, I had an OPPORTUNITY to purchase a little cup and try to squish as many brads/eylets into it as I could without the contents rising above the lip of the cup (No heaping!!). This was quite a challenge, but I prevailed!!!! You might ask yourself: How much can you fit in a little, tiny condiment cup? My answer: LOTS!!! I don't think the lady running the booth liked me very much when I was done. All I can say is that I followed the rules.
Mini-Albums Galore - Everywhere I looked I found the cutest little mini albums. I bought these from Teresa Collins' line and a couple from Rusty Pickle (not pictured).
"A Pocket Full of Posies" - Uh...it was more like a bag full.
Rusty Pickle papers - I usually don't buy paper at the vendor fair, but I could not pass up these beauties.
An alpha stamp indulgence - This is where I spent more money than what I should have. I completely blame Technique Tuesday. This is the company that manufactures these great acrylic stamps. Shame on them for running a great convention special and taking all my money!
I have a confession to make. These were not ALL of my purchases. I'm going to stop with that statement. *GASP!*

1 Comments:
So many cool things. I really need to start scrapbooking. If I ever cleaned up our den/craft room, perhaps I would. Don't give up on me, keep sharing the wonderful projects you've made. They're inspirational.
Post a Comment
<< Home