I have to decide!....Soon!
For the last couple of weeks, we have been talking about taking a family vacation. We have thrown around all kinds of ideas and are getting close to making a final decision...
Our options so far have been...
A 7 day Mexican Cruise - This one has been tossed back and forth. It would be cool, because we haven't done it before. However, would we really have a good time? We're not drinkers, gambling freaks me out and we are not big party people. We also have a Jr High aged daughter who is not too sure she would enjoy being abandoned in the Teen Zone.
Disneyworld - We've done this before and it was alot of fun. Plus, we have a good idea of how much money we would be spending. That's always the scary part of vacationing. There is also the Space Center that we could visit.
Hawaii - Again this one has been tossed back and forth alot. My daughter and I have never been there (my honey lived there for a couple of years when he was a kid). Would our daughter enjoy it now or would she enjoy it MORE in another year or two?
Disneyland - This is the one our girl has had the biggest response to. Even though we have been here several times, it never gets old. This time, we're thinking we would stay at either the Disneyland Hotel (Think about it, Tinkerbell borders with glow in the dark pixie dust in your room!) or the Grand Californian (Direct access to California Adventures!). To repeat myself...We've never done THAT before! I think that after our last stay at the grand old "Ana-crappa" hotel that we deserve to treat ourselves and have a complete Disney experience.
I'm not trying to sound like a huge brat "Ohhh, what vacation should we go on, I just can't decide!" (said in an obnoxious voice). However, I do want to go on a nice trip. We haven't had a big vacation in almost 5 years.
Regardless of where we go, we need to decide soon so we can make reservations and buy our plane tickets.
For those of you who know me, you know how hard of a time I have making final decisions. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

9 Comments:
Disney PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dONT CARE WIHCH ONE JUST PICK DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about Disney with a twist. Perhaps add something new to the agenda such as Magic Mountain. Or find a place to stay by/on the beach. I know, how about Disney in Europe? Whoo-hoo!
THERE YA GO !Then its our disney and europe trip in one
Go for the Grand Hotel one. I wanted to stay there when we went to Disneyland in Oct. But The price scared me. DO Disney, Knotts AND mAGIC mountain, hell rent a car and do Sea World TOO
Rose
Oh on your bad blogger You could have told them about making me into a girl. HAHA that would have gotten everyone cracking up
if you don't do the hawaii trip, can i take it for you?
Oh hey, don't forget you owe Tom. Didn't you and Madison deny Tom a trip to the Space Center last time you were in Florida? Indulge Tom, go to Florida and make sure he gets to NASA!
Yes, I think Tom should have more than a 50% say in the decision here, as he has two women in his life who keep him going, going, going. :) Just kidding! Which ever you choose, take lots of pictures and share them with all of us.
Tom is the Saddam Hussein of the Hansen household and DOES NOT have a say in anything....I wonder if Stelli has pics of him in his underwear?
Post a Comment
<< Home