Friday, July 28, 2006

I Did It!!!!!!

For months and months I have been on the fence...

Quickutz? Sizzix...or What???

Which did I pick? Neither!

I was 99.9% decided on the Quickutz when I ran into one of my favorite local scrapbook store teachers. We were talking about personal die cut systems when she asked me if I had looked at the Cricut. "Why, NO! I have not!" was my response. Well, this very talented lady actually owned both Quickutz and the Cricut and while she loves her Quickutz, she really loved the versatility that the Cricut had to offer. She invited me to come over and try it...and guess what??? I loved it too!

So.....















Yup! I bought one of my own!

And guess what else??? My husband even knew about this purchase! (Hee! Hee!)

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Congrats! You have to show me your new toy. Looks like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home