I have been completely out of touch with everyone (sorry about that!). Here is an update to let ya'll know what's been going on:
JuneMy daughter had her end of the season recital. This was so interesting to me, because this year I noticed a HUGE change in the way she dances. She seemed so comfortable and has really learned to ham it up. It was a lot of fun to watch.
I spent 5 fabulous days in the mountains with my family. It was so great to be able to spend time together. Our schedules are always so busy, that it was nice to take a few days to reconnect with everyone and just BE. The weather was awesome! While everyone in the Metro Phoenix area was experiencing weather that was around 107 degrees, we had 78 degree days with a breeze.
I had the pleasure of meeting Tena Sprenger and Carol Wingert when I took their "Day To Create" class. First of all, I have to say that these are two of the nicest women I have ever met!!! They were just awesome! We made some really great projects. I think I may never buy a scrapbook album again because I learned how to make really neat ones in this class. This class was really fun and I strongly encourage you to take it if you ever have the chance.
The 2nd anniversary of my mother's passing has come and gone. Isn't it wierd that I feel like this happened forever ago, but then at the same time I can't believe 2 years has passed? I know this day will come around every year for the rest of my life - there's no avoiding it I guess. Even though this year was a little easier, I did find myself on the teary side several times throughout the day.
July
My sweet baby nephew turned "1". I just can't believe he's a year old already. That is so cool!
Today, my sisters and I were talking about how we get to take another set of Heidi Swapp classes at the end of the month. YEAH!!!!!! The last couple of classes I took from her were completely inspiring and mind blowing. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Oh yeah, I have a SHOUT OUT!!!! My dear friend Rosie got a much deserved promotion. Congratulations Girlie!! You deserve it!! (where are you taking me to celebrate???)
1 Comments:
That's an awesome picture of your family. I need to come visit and see all the scrapbooking you've been doing. So glad to hear from you again.
Post a Comment
<< Home